- 48 years old
- Married 29 years to Greg (well, almost on August 7th)
- SAHM, missionary in Mexico and homeschooling Mom to Lottie (6 1/2 years old) and Emma (also 6 1/2 years old). They are not twins but they are only 6 weeks apart in age. Also Mom to two big kids James (27 years old) and Elisabeth, who is getting married this Christmas! (23 years old)
- Favorite snack: Diet Mountain Dew
- Hobbies: Reading, blogging and playing with my little ones
- Favorite parenting Bible verse: Ephesians 4:32 "Be kind to one another; tenderhearted, forgiving one another as Christ forgave you"
In the last two years as we have lived away from the states and our family and all of the things that made us feel comfortable, we have had to search deep in our hearts and realize where our joy really comes from....it comes from the Lord. In the past six months we have made an effort to be missional with all of our words and actions. I hope to share some of the things that the little ones and I have been working on and I hope to learn from you also.