- 34 years old
- Married 13 years to Bruce
- SAHM to 2 daughters, Charlotte (almost 4) and Mary (1 1/2)
- Favorite Snack: Kettle Chips and ice cold Dr. Pepper
- Hobbies: Reading, sleeping, and Facebook (just being honest here)
- Favorite Parenting Bible Verse: Children obey your mommy & daddy. Ephesians 6.1 (my own translation)
I first became a Christian through a children's missions program called GAs (Girls In Action). From there, I became very involved with Acteens and the idea of missions has been important to me. I've been on mission to Miami and Panama City Beach in FL, North & South Dakota, as well as Serbia and Eastern Asia. I'm still not quite sure, but when I was a teenager at Acteen Come Together, I felt called to serve in missions. I have no idea if that means I'll be a full-time missionary some day or not. But I know that for right now, God has given me a mission field at home.
My life is not a perfect example of how to raise mission-minded children, but I am trying to teach them to love others without counting the cost. I hope to encourage you and be encouraged by you in this journey that all Christian moms are on.